- TOP Retailer Europe 2022
- Fast Delivery
- Large Selection
- Excellent Service
Table of Contents
Terms & Conditions
Bionit-S regulates feed conversion and improves the vitality and health of all horses, regardless of age and feed.
Advantages of Bionit-S:
- Balances the pH value in the intestine
- Protects the intestinal flora and stabilizes the horse's health
- Binds harmful mycotoxins and heavy metals
- Reduces diarrhea caused by feed
- Builds up the horse's immune system
- Strengthens hooves, joints, cartilage and mane
As a feed supplement, carefully mixed with other feed.
For all horses, dosing is recommended depending on the level of toxins in the feed or the severity of existing symptoms. Bionit-S should be dosed according to the recommended amount. It is important that it is thoroughly mixed with other feed.
Supplement for horses: 40-80 grams per day (Amount depending on the size of the horse)
Preventive or low levels 20 grams per 10kg feed
Increased levels: 30 grams per 10kg feed
Acute symptoms: 40 grams per 10 kg of feed
If you are introducing Bionit-S for the first time, it may be good to start with a lower dose and gradually increase it over a few days to allow the horse to get used to the supplement.