- TOP Retailer Europe 2022
- Fast Delivery
- Large Selection
- Excellent Service
Terms & Conditions
The saddle pad has an integrated sheepskin spade inside and its channels run on each side of the horse's spine and around the saddle's front and rear arches. EA Mattes are known for their well-made products and this dressage shabrack is no exception.
The saddle pad is in the color racing green with dark grey sheepskin, 2 passpoals in green and grey, a edging in graphite and with EA Matte's logo is embroidered on both sides of the saddle pad in graphite.Color: Green/Grey
- Mattes' saddle pads stay nice longer if they are washed often.
- Machine wash, fine wash 30 degrees, with Matte's special detergent MELP for lambskin products.
- Choose extra water if possible. Do not use plasticizers and preferably not other detergents for lambskin.
- Normal spin
- Dry cold or a maximum of 30 degrees, or dry out in the shade. Avoid direct sunlight.
For easier cleaning:
- Brush lightly with the coarse side of a kitchen sponge (Scotch Brite). Do not brush with a brush, it wears.